Universal Virus Sniffer (uVS) 3.60 Full + Portable | 3.1 Mb
Universal Virus Sniffer - designed to combat unknown viruses / trojans / rootkits as directly in the infected Windows and for the treatment of inactive and remote systems with the correction of the
01. The three basic modes: work with active, inactive and remote systems (network without installing additional. Software).
02. Working with the registry in any mode: deleting references to the virus, eliminating the problems of post-treatment system antivirus.
03. A unique set of filters and a built-in analyzer for the rapid detection of unknown malware.
04. Maintaining user base of viruses, automatic extraction of signatures from executable files (including protected)
05. Automatic detection of active file viruses and removing their signatures.
06. Rapid detection and easy removal of any file rootkits [file matching + provrka figures. signatures on a
07. Ability to use catalog external digital signatures (CatRoot) inactive system (including in the WinPE 2.x-3.x)
08. Starting in the mode of pure desktop. (elimination of Winlock-a)
09. Special immune (to the neck. Types of block. Run) module cleaning system before starting uVS. (StartF, eliminating Winlock-a)
10. Identification of latent infection MBR, Boot sector and boot Windows. [file checking]
11. Convenient restoration of damaged / missing files from distribution Windows. [only for Win2k/XP/2k3]
All documentation for this program within the archive folder DOC